- Herbs with Confidence: An overview of herbs
- Planning & Planting an Herb Garden: power point+
- Native American Herbs
- Herbs of the Bible
- Please Do eat the Daisies (edible flowers)
- Folksy Home Remedies and Kitchen Cosmetics
- Herbs of the Civil War
- Medieval Herbs
- Garlic and other Herbs of the Halloween Season
- Sweet Pea Fairy presents: Herbs of the Fairy Folk
- A Scent-imental Journey: Victorian Language of Flowers
- Do yourself a Flavor – Eat your Parsley
- Herbs for Cold and Flu
- Herbs for Woman’s Health
- Growing Medicinal Herbs
- Basic Introduction to Medicinal Herbs
- Herbs for Stress
- Herbs for a Healthy Heart
- Herbs for Digestion
- Making your own Herbal Medicine
Lunch and Learn Sessions:
Lively presentations with a selected theme. If you have the necessary luncheon facility, Susanna will present an exciting demonstration program where the herbal goodies are always given to guests as prizes. The hostess with a-flair will find this an exciting way to entertain. If you don’t have a facility to handle your group our Sweet Remembrances Tea Room is always available for this option by reservation only.
Your place or mine? Learn what’s available in the wild,what is useful and what’s not. Includes a weed walk beverage. Limited to 25. May – October. 1- 2 hours.
A Garden Talk and Herb Tea Party:
Held at the Rosemary House, a one of a kind herb and spice shop, fascinating inside and out. Organized groups (no less than ten) no more than 40 are welcome by prearrangement. Held May – October. This is the best bargain! Susanna’s lecture fee is reduced with your choice and reservation of any of our food options: snack, afternoon tea, lunch or dinner for your party.
Traveling Herb Seminars :
Inquire for current schedule. These popular Rosemary House bus tours to herb gardens, led by Susanna and the rest of the Reppert-Brill Family, are quickly filled. Need help organizing your tour to The Rosemary House? Just ask!
“We had a wonderful response to the evaluation and received all favorable and positive comments. “~Gardens at Gantz Farm, OH
“You expanded our Herbal Horizons!”~Long Island Herb Society of America
“Just wanted to tell you that you were sensational at our dinner last week. You got rave reviews.”~Harrisburg Seniors
“What a delight your visit was. We had so many expressions of enjoyment from the guests.”~Miles Historical Society